180 packs/ min.
up to 6000 ccm
machine wraps salt, coffee, sugar and other powdery products
The machine wraps ground spices, washing powder, cocoa, and more
The machine can be packaged ketchup, mustard, oil and chemical liquid.
The machine is able to pack candy, frozen vegetables and others
Decentralized, electro-mechanical, combined with pneumatic.
Freely programmable (Siemens, B&R) allowing continuous changing of bag length, machine output, goods batch advance with the unlimited possibility of configuration setup and reporting of error messages on the control panel. Archiving 100 machine programs.
Method of welding
Basic types of TOBOGAN 250C C series machines – output parameters
Machine type TOBOGAN 250C Machine output Up to 180 bags/ min
Dose size 82 - 3500 ccm (max. 8500 ccm) Bag width 40 - 250 mm Bag length 60 - 350 mm standard (max. 690 mm) Max. film roll diameter 600 mm Tube diameter 60 - 76 mm Film types thermally-welded, impulse-welded Machine layout 1800 x 1200 mm Height of basic machine 1600 mm Machine weight 800 kg
- dosing device - volumetric, screw, liquid,
- weighers - linear, combined,
- equipment for folded bottoms,
- equipment for treatment of block-bottom bags,
- equipment for adjustment of bags with welded sides,
- staging bucket, screw conveyors,
- outfeed conveyors,
- printing equipment (dates, bar code),
- labelling equipment,
- bag counting,
- sorting equipment,
- handling turntable,
- notching bags after x pieces,
- equipment for making Euro-openings or round openings for hanging,
- equipment for notching bags for easy opening of bags,
- equipment for filling bags with inert gas,
- equipment for exhausting excessive air in bags,
- machine arrangement for group packaging and palletisation lines
- Remote diagnostics and basic servicing of the machine via modem using a telephone line depending on the selected type of control system.