RACKET DVM "mikro" series type dosing weighers are devices designed for weighing of small doses of loose and small single-piece goods. According to the type of the product and the required output, they are equipped with corresponding number of weighing streams.The stated types of weighers are usually installed with packaging machines or they may be used separately for semi-automatic dosing. Weighed dosing allows easy and quick changeover to another kind of goods and dose weight. The weighers are designed for doses 1 - 50 (100) g. The weighers are supplied in size range 1 - 24 weighing lines.
Series weighers RACKET DVM
up to 25 doses/ min.
from 1 - 100 g
The machine wraps ground spices, washing powder, cocoa, and more
machine wraps salt, coffee, sugar and other powdery products
The machine is able to pack candy, frozen vegetables and others
Nuts, plums, sweets. screws, granules.
Setting of all functions is performed from the touch-screen control panel.
Highest accuracy ± 0.1 g
Usual accuracy ± 0,2 g
Basic types of DVM series machines – output parameters
Machine type DVM1 DVM 1-24 Machine output Up to 20 doses/min. Total output depending on product type
Description of basics features
- 100 preset parameters for quick change of packaged goods
- setting of all functions is performed from the touch-screen control panel
- displaying actual weight in grams
- vibration channels of stainless steel
- strain gauge load cells
- automatic tareing of the weigher
- automatic control of goods level in vibration channels
- automatic monitoring of goods level in buffer hopper
- Vibration channels according to product type
- Systems of closing of channels according to type of product
- Systems for semi-automatic weighing
- Software for weighing/counting variants
- Software for product mixing variants