A fully automatic cartoning machine shapes, folds, seals or closes the box bottom, vertically fills, closes or seals the box top, prints and moves the carton for further manipulation. It can work with various shapes and sizes of side-glued cardboard boxes, as well as with a wide range of filled piece products, without any problems. The actuators ensure fast and smooth operation of this cartoning device, which has only minimal maintenance requirements. The product is automatically transported to the dosing conveyor of the machine, which feeds the product to the insertion system. The product is then dosed or pushed into the carton.
- Control system: B&R programmable, touch screen
- Machine cycle: discontinuous
- Safety features: main switch, Emergency Stop, end switches on the door
- Surface: varnished steel, stainless steel
- Machine drives: decentralized, electromechanical, combined with pneumatic
- Types of packages: carton boxes (pre-glued on one side)
- Sensors: process monitoring in individual job positions
- Includes: box erector, glueing, box closing
- Others: smooth change of bag length, machine output, advance of product dose
free compilation of configuration and display of error messages on the control panel
storage of up to 100 programs / parameters
remote diagnostics and basic service and modification of the program via modem
- Package dimensions: width 35-180 mm / length 35-180 mm / height 11-80 mm
- Packed products: pieces
- Dimensions: frame height 2000 mm / depth 2700 mm incl. feeding conveyor / width 2350 mm
- Weight: 1100 kg
- Mechanical output: up to 3000 packages/hr.
- Output with dosing: depending on product type, carton type and size
conveyors: conveying systems
marking device (date, bar code, expiry date, etc.)
automatic packages dispensers
sorting and counting systems
DRAWING Page will be updated soon.