MH series horizontal packaging machines of linear arrangement are intended for the production of flat bags (3 or 4-sided seal), doypacks including the application of a zipper from a heat-sealable roll of packaging material. The machine can be used for packing small pieces, granular, light-flowing, heavy-flowing, pasty and liquid products. The machine allows packing several components into one bag.
MH 170 FE+ZIPPER+DOYPACK
min. 80*130 mm
max. 180*290 mm
salt, coffee, sugar and more
ground spices, washing powder, cocoa, coffee and more
ketchup, mustard, oil, cosmetics etc.
candies, frozen vegetables, pasta etc.
The result is a filled and closed bag or double-bag with three or four sides welded. Bags filled with product leave the machine on a slide or an outfeed conveyor for further handling.
The machine has an electromechanical drive. It has a step operating cycle. Machine control is performed by the control system allowing easy setting of machine parameters.
- Sealing type: thermal
- Packed products: loose, dusty, bite-sized, liquid, pasty
- Control: control panel
- Bag types: flat bags with 3 or 4 sealed sides, doypacks, doypacks with zipper
- Machine drives: electromechanical
- Machine cycle: step
- Machine surface: varnished, stainless steel design
- Bag dimensions (width x height): min. 80*130 mm / max. 180*290 mm
- Machine dimensions (width x height x length): 1640*1895*6280 mm
- Filled volume: 1500 cc
- automatic dosing units according to product type - auger, volumetric, pumps
- marking device
- systems dust removal
- easy opening
- Euro hole punch system
- zipper, closure applicators
- different types of cutting blades
- conveyor systems
DRAWING Page will be updated soon.